Latest News for Swansea and South Wales
TUSC candidate Owen Herbert has the sort of credentials, as a local trade unionist (Owen is branch secretary of the Swansea RMT branch), that you would once have expected of a Labour candidate in a working class constituency like Aberavon.
3rd March 2015
Remember when we were all in it together in the face of the international economic crisis and we had to collectively tighten our belts? Somebody obviously forgot to tell Hollywood.
21st February 2015
Re-published from Swansea TUSC blog, cuts being made by Labour councils make pledges such as the promise to cap infant class sizes, meaningless.
15th February 2015
In 10 days Swansea councillors will vote on proposals to make 80 million pounds of cuts to jobs and services.
14th February 2015
- Have your say on cuts in Swansea this Saturday
- Racist thugs off campus!
- PROTEST against cuts to jobs and services!
- Four ways to fight the cuts in Swansea this February
- No more sham consultations - Swansea needs a real choice!
- The Straightwashing of Pride