News for 2014
- UK-Wide Protests Against ATOS
- Evict the Con-Dems! Scrap the Bedroom Tax NOW
- Protest against Atos 'assessments' on 19 February
- Any Questions? Neath: Waste of a Friday Evening
- Amddiffyn Swyddi a Gwasanaethau Cyngor / Defend Council Jobs and Services
- Report: Protest against Swansea Council Cuts
- Lobby Swansea Council: No to the devastating cuts budget!
- Swansea Anti-Cuts Campaign says: fight Con-Dem cuts, dont vote for them!
- Socialist Party Wales conference report
- Fast food workers: Hungry for decent pay and working conditions
- Tonight, Swansea Council voted through 26 million pounds of cuts
- Whats the point in New Labour?
- Welfare Reform - an avalanche of misery
- Floods show planning and investment needed
- Letter: Shameful Swansea Cuts Budget
- Labour has Turned its Back on Trade Unions
- Welsh Labour Council Removes Trade Union Secondments
- Fight Osborne's Cuts Budget
- UNISON members can't wait: end austerity now!
- Nazi Scum Off Our Streets!
- Trade unionists betrayed by Welsh Labour
- Carwyn Jones can't wash his hands of Bridgend Council pay cuts
- The EU is a bosses' club: Wales TUC shouldn't support it
- Living income needed for all
- Attacks show Welsh Labour is no friend to Unison members
- Oppose UKIP! Oppose the Bosses' EU!
- Yn erbyn UKIP! Yn erbyn yr EU!
- Swansea May Day Rally
- 'Stand up to UKIP' in Swansea
- Swansea Trades Council opposes racist division
- Support Firefighters on Strike this Weekend
- Swansea Celebrates May Day 2014
- Swansea Debates: Trade Unionists and the EU
- Swansea PCS Land Registry Strike
- Swansea Grwp Gwalia Care Workers Strike
- Swansea Amazon: Wales TUC in call for Unionisation to Improve Conditions
- Swansea Meeting: Fight cuts, back strikes, build TUSC!
- Wales TUC: "If it wasn't for the Socialists..."
- Fight cuts to Disabled Students Allowance
- NHS: Private Profit Kills
- Rhydyfelin victory! Library to re-open on Monday
- Get private profit out of the justice system
- July 10th: Strike for Fair Pay!
- Big Pharma: Bad for your Health
- What Next after the July 10 Strike? #J10
- Swansea Unions Strike Together #J10
- Swansea Protests Attacks on Gaza
- What a load of ballots!
- Welsh councils' huge reserves - while 23% of families are in desperate straits
- Fight Scrapping of the Financial Contingency Fund!
- Newport and Cardiff under NATO occupation!
- Private profit is ruining public transport
- A trip to the seaside is too expensive for many families
- New Leader but will it be same cuts from Swansea's Labour Council?
- Will Welsh Labour oversee the end to public services as we know them?
- Britain needs a Pay Rise!
- Send a message to Swansea Council - vote for the no-cuts, Socialist candidate in the Uplands by-election! #TUSC
- No Puzzle for Workers - 10 pound an hour, now!
- Swansea Radiographers Strike #NHS
- Wales Further Education Ballot: Vote for Action!
- Weekly Campaign Timetable for Uplands By-election
- Marxist Theory Series
- Jobs Lost in Milford Haven - Socialists say Renationalise the Energy Sector!
- Uplands Byelection: Vote TUSC Against Cuts!
- Putting down a marker for #TUSC in Swansea
- Syniadau a dulliau Karl Marx
- Unison ballot for Welsh colleges strike action
- Public Meeting: 50 years of the Socialist Party - Socialism in Action
- 50 billion pounds of cuts still to come: Osborne's solution deficit
- Stand Up to UKIP with #TUSC
- School Playing Fields are not 'Surplus Land' - Stop the Cuts!